Wednesday, December 20, 2006

::season::

venturing into the christmas season my mind is constantly whirring around thinking about my time spent in the middle east and how that has affected my view on said traditional stories of christmas...tonight in particular i was in such a mood as to think again about how i felt about the "truth" behind our traditional christmas stories...especially the nativity...i could write for quite a while on this topic as i have quite a few of my own thoughts...but in interest of time i found in some searching and reading a sermon which really seemed to encompass many of my thoughts and is really a good look at the stories of our gospels...and i thought this picture was quite apropos (you will understand if you read the sermon)... (click on the picture)too perfect?

No comments: