Wednesday, January 3, 2007

::3000::

what can you picture which is "3000"...for me it is the 3000 lights which were strung around the steps of the church...it is the 3000 names which i printed on 188 pages of previously white paper... whatever you think of 3000 of anything is overwhelming, but especially when it is 3000 human beings...this is what we were mourning last night when we held a vigil in pittsburgh remembering the 3000 US soldiers lost in this sensless iraq war.... the pictures can speak for themselves... (picture takes you to an album)

2 comments:

ben wideman said...

Awesome Drew, however when I click on the picture it doesn't take me to an album.

How is Pittsburgh?

afoderaro said...

Enjoyed all the pictures now that I know that I can see the album when I click on the main picture.